Friday, April 12, 2013

How To Fix A Bad Day

had a pretty crappy day at work this past Monday. It wasn't pretty. I kept telling myself: 'just breathe' and 'it's not the end of the world' but it really wasn't working. 

What could I do to make myself feel better? At the top of my list was to go for a run, but I couldn't do that 'til the end of the day, and I really couldn't wait. 

2nd on my list? Drink a strong scalding cappuccino, but I couldn't really get away. Dang. 

I finally thought of something: register for a race!!! Duh, why didn't I think of this earlier?

I registered for Pandora's Box of Rox Trail marathon, and you know what? I suddenly felt better. Much better. 

This could be an expensive solution to my bad days, but I think I'm gonna be looking forward to those types of days...

Tejas Trails
 

No comments:

Post a Comment